I needed a concealer to cover up blemishes without exacerbating them.
The Solution:
This concealer is made without harsh chemicals and is totally natural. Although it's creamy and buildable, I don't love it for under the eyes where it tends to look a bit heavy. For blemishes, though, this is pretty close to perfect. Smooth Operator provides a very full coverage while feeling light; however, unlike other concealers that target blemishes, it doesn't make my skin dry or flaky. It goes on very smooth and is easy to blend into the skin (I use a brush merely to avoid contaminating my skin, but you could definitely use your fingers). Put a little powder on top, and it lasts for hours.
Bottom line: I'm very happy with it and recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin who wants full coverage. It covers my blemishes beautifully without irritating them. But, I'm not convinced that this is "The One." I'll let you know when I finish the tube!
No comments:
Post a Comment