I suffer from ridiculously chapped lips all year round and am always on the search for the ultimate chap stick. I first discovered this stuff while studying abroad in Europe, and sadly, it's nearly impossible to find in the US. It's very, very affordable and provides intense moisture.
I prefer the brand's fruity shine products, which are made with real fruit extracts and provides just the right hint of color to make your lips look naturally bright and have a subtle sheen. It smells good and actually tastes pretty good too. Seriously, I've actually gotten compliments on the softness/tastiness of my lips from certain boys who've received some kisses with Labello lips. Also, most of Labello's products have some SPF in it.
The last time I was abroad, I bought almost a dozen of these and now keep one in almost every purse and pocket. It is the one product I try to never leave the house without!

No comments:
Post a Comment