Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Benefit's BADgal Lash Mascara - $19

I have tried many, many mascaras, from the super pricey to the drug store brands, yet I always find myself coming back to BADgal.

I am absolutely obsessed with this mascara. The brush is HUMUNGOUS, and makes your eyelashes look huge. It curls, volumizes, is long lasting and non-clumping. One coat of this and you're good to go. Two+ coats? Va va voom!

The only drawback: after several hours, some of it falls below the eye. Make sure to check a mirror every so often to wipe away any product that smudged.

Tips: You're supposed to throw out your mascara every 2-4 months, regardless of how often you use it. Bacteria builds up in there. Since I never go through a full bottle in 2-4 months, I always buy the sample size of BADgal that Sephora sells for $9 - it's half the size, half the price, but works exactly the same way.

Tip to extend the life of dried out mascara: immerse it in a hot glass of water for a few seconds until the mascara re-liquifies.

No comments:

Post a Comment